Thank you for considering our High School Ambassador Program!
High School Ambassadors are responsible for getting a group of classmates or friends together in the spirit of autism awareness to help with fundraising and mentoring for important programming we do at The Autism Research Foundation.
We need your help to encourage equality, education, employment and emotional support for individuals who live with autism everyday. It’s not easy, but you can help improve quality of life for them and their families.
There are so many ways to help The Autism Research Foundation:
- Begin an autism awareness poster campaign your school,
- Learn how to teach others about autism and speak with local elementary school students,
- Network with other autism groups in your town and share our resources with their members,
- Mentor a peer with autism — play sports, go to the mall, see a movie — and help your friends do the same!
- Stand up for kids who are more susceptible to bullying & host an assembly to teach your classmates,
- Host a jewelry fundraising party with Beads for a Cause or a student-teacher competition game,
- Throw a baking party with friends, then do a lunchtime bake sale in your cafeteria,
- Start an awareness t-shirt design competition, then sell the shirts to raise funds for research,
- Hold a 50/50 raffle at an athletic event to help our Athletes 4 Autism program buy equipment, or
Come up with your own project to raise money for our programs that help kids with autism make friends, learn sports, and be creative like you!
When you become a High School Ambassador, you could earn:
- Credits toward your high school or college graduation
- Letters of Recommendation from our directors
- Friendships with top professionals in the special needs field
- Scholarships to college for your commitment to community
- Exposure to a variety of job opportunities and potential internships!
You can get started today!
Email Courtney to tell her you’re interested: email@example.com
High School Ambassadors