Thank you for choosing to donate to The Autism Research Foundation!
Your generous gifts help us provide answers for families experiencing autism through neurobiology research, while providing them with low-cost inclusion programs that help individuals with autism improve their quality of life as they grow to be independent adults. We pride ourselves on helping families experiencing autism now and in the future.
Currently, we need donations toward our new inclusion programs so that we can: train our volunteer coordinators in first aid and safety, coordinate social fundraising events like our Free Family Sports Days, and organize sustainable relationships with local businesses who help us offset our overhead costs by hosting fundraisers and donating equipment.
Unless otherwise specified, we will designate your donation to one of the categories below. We look forward to putting your thoughtful donations to good use!
Brain-based autism research conducted by our charity directly.
- Continuing autism education for student researchers
- Lab supplies and equipment maintenance
- Research assistant stipends
- Safety equipment, classes and personnel
- Field trips and seasonal activities
- Reusable therapy products
- Please note: all inclusion programs are run completely by volunteers!
Administration and education opportunities.
- Employee salaries — Did you know our charity operates on only 1.5 full-time paid employees?
- Internship opportunities for high-school and college students
- Continuing education opportunities for student researchers
- Advertising and marketing supplies
- Resource fair exhibits